Monday, November 1, 2010

Night Lights

Last Saturday Danielle, Amanda and I did a no-flash night shoot. Fun stuff! Here’s some of the pics:




It was way different doing a night shoot rather than a day shoot because the dynamics of every photo are different, especially because I wasn’t using the flash and instead focused on absorbing the ambient light. It resulted in a longer exposure – hard to do without a tripod! (*hint* Christmas wish-list item :) ) I’m still trying to master aperture and shutter speed, so these didn’t turn out as great as they could have been, but it was fun anyways :)


Aside from that, not too much has happened of late worthy of being blogged. Oh, other than appearing in the newspaper :D that was mildly exciting. I’ve been working a lot; and choir, Sunday School, and Little Lambs all keep me busy too.
Here’s another shot from when I took my dog for a “walk.” (It really was more of a “chase” since he really doesn’t understand the concept that speeding cars might really hurt.) I would have liked to have gotten more, but Luther didn’t really help that much!

1 comment:

  1. just to say when you get a tripod, spend a bit of money one it, i went through 2 cheap ones in a year, yeah, but at least a $150 one, it would be worth it.....

    Spencer Raap

    ReplyDelete