Tuesday, November 23, 2010

New Developments :)

Soo....guess whose first family portrait session is booked for December 3rd???? THAT'S RIGHT!!!
My boss informed me of this fact today. Oh, and I also get to do the Santa photoshoot on Dec. 11 and 18th :D!! [deep breath] THISISAWESOME!!! But I'm incredibly nervous. I have a long list of "don't's" from my boss and an equally long list of "do's" so these pictures turn out good.

p.s. we still need a Santa. If you're available from 11-3 on Dec. 11 & 18 and you fit the category of quite jolly, non-pedophile, cookie loving, and have the ability to fill in a Santa suit, let me know, k?

2 comments:

  1. Sorry i'm already booked for santa in houston on the 18th :) and i have to work on the 11 :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darn! I was hoping you'd be able to :P Hm, I'll have to keep looking...thanks though! :)

    ReplyDelete