Tuesday, November 30, 2010

It can only get better from here!

Soo, a slight change of plans this week. I had my first two family portrait sessions today instead of Friday as I had to take that evening off for some exciting event (stay tuned for pics :D).

It was an interesting experience. I only glanced briefly at the photos I took, and I'm not sure how they'll measure up to the standards of Sharon (my boss). I used the work camera (Nikon D60) instead of Oliver...

P.s. Laura: I think I need to take lessons from you on how to make kids smile. Tis the season right? Nah - the youngster I had tonight cried the entire time. I wasn't even allowed to bribe her with suckers!

1 comment:

  1. OOO. That's a hard one. No suckers! :( Boo. Anytime you want lessons, come on over! :) Nadia will smile for you I'm sure! :)

    ReplyDelete