Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Steph's shoot

Thought I'd share with you folks some photos of the first photoshoot I've done. My cousin Steph came up for a week and a half, so we took Ollie out for a spin one gorgeous fall afternoon. Here are some of my faves. For all the photos, check out Steph's facebook album.


 Freakin awesomeness!!



 I think this next one is my fave.
 Errr, yes. Her socks are mismatched :D
 And just cuz having a self-timer rocks:

These are all 100% unedited (like I'd have time to do that these days??) so you're seeing the real image. I'd like to get into more PS editing when my laptop is up and running again...

Happy Tuesday!

3 comments:

  1. Yes richard, the nickname stuck. Thanks. :P james- why'd i get the feeling you'd comment on this? No fair, you don't have a blog i can comment on!

    ReplyDelete