Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Rainbows and Windstorms

I figured I can't really start a blog without posting something on it. So here it is: first official post. I also figured I couldn't really do a first offical blog post without posting a picture, since I do sort of intend this blog to be a photoblog. So here it is: first official blog post with a picture.
I took this photo one Sunday morning after a huge windstorm the night before. Fortunately nothing was damaged, and the only thing that went wrong was the fact that the power was off for most of the night and we had little hot water.
So it got me thinking - something so uncomfortable like a windstorm can bring about something so beautiful as a double rainbow.

How true is that for life?

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I figured, your first official blog with a first official post with a first official picture couldn't really do without a first official comment. :) Keep it up, now that your first official blog with a first official post with a first official picture has a first official comment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a double rainbow! What does this mean?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That video is so blasphemous but it's funny :)

    ReplyDelete