Thursday, March 24, 2011

Introducing...

At long last, another blog post :) Yes, my life really is that boring. I've had essentially nothing to post about for the longest time!

However...it is now time to say good-bye to my days of walking (let me rephrase: the days when I was forced to walk everywhere)! Introducing....
Yay! New car! And man is she a beaut. (Name still pending, though accepting suggestions ;] ) This doesn't mean I've hung up my sneakers/bike for good though. :)

Aaaaand....since the last full moon was so "new and improved," here's the one photo I captured that looked fairly decent-ish. These things happen when your tripod is broken...

I had my camera set in Auto-ISO. Some people rave about the quality of their photos when using this setting, but I'm less-than-thrilled with its performance in low-light situations.

1 comment: