Saturday, February 5, 2011

Technical Difficulties

Hello blogosphere! A friend kindly "reminded" me that I haven't posted any photos of late. I had the best of intentions to do that tonight...but as I am using a Mac (very foreign territory) I can't figure out how to get the photos off Oliver and onto my blog. This could be a problem...but I'll post them as soon as I get this figured out :)

On a happier note...Oliver's lens is safely on its way to Nikon in Burnaby to be fixed. It's hard to explain what went happened to it as I don't really know how to describe it. A little piece broke off of it, and that little piece helped it stay in the body of the camera. So I think it should be an easy fix. And, since it's covered under warranty...also free :)

In the mean time...I've got an 18-200mm lens :D That's kind of a big deal. I'm sort of in love with it.

Oh, and today at work I got to talk with a real live professional photographer ;) He's been at it since the mid-70's and has done some super work. I showed him a few of my photos and he said I've got "the eye" that photographers need. We're going to keep in touch, and hopefully he can show me a few of his Nikon tricks one day!

No comments:

Post a Comment